The purity of the diesel fuel simultaneously means instant savings, better engine performance and reduced deposits which in the long run result in significant wear and maintenance costs, respectively. In diesel engines, especially modern direct injection common rail engines, the injection system, the pumps and the entire fuel circuit are extremely sensitive to the presence of particles and water.
Another important factor that can affect engine performance and cause harmful deposits in the injection system (injectors), is the formation of deposits from combustion and crystallization of the fuel (paraffin formation) that may occur during the winter months because of low temperatures.
Biodiesel, whose content requirement in diesel according to the European standard EN 590, has significantly complicated the work of fuel technicians, is another significant factor in the formation of deposits in the fuel injection systems.
For all the above, EKO offers a comprehensive solution with its products, especially with the new Diesel AVIO. The special latest technology additives and the special aircraft fuel filter, which is located immediately before the pumps with a filtration efficiency of almost 98%, manages to remove particles and water that constitute a factor for the growth of a nutritious substrate for fungi, bacteria and rust in the engine. Thus, the new Diesel AVIO ensures:
- Greater acceleration, noise reduction and less vibration, thanks to increased cetane number
- Zero engine power loss throughout its operation and the full speed range
- Exceptional engine cleaning results, thus a reduction in fuel consumption
- Complete restoration of the engine’s smooth operation with 2 fill ups. With 5 fill ups, complete disappearance of internal deposits on the injectors
- Effective antifoam, anticorrosion and antioxidant protection thanks to special technologically advanced admixtures