LPG is an ideal solution for plants that require high thermal capacity, stable performance and low cost during the production stage. Typical industries are:
• Paper making
• Food Production,
• Production and processing of plastics
• Cooling applications etc.
• Hotels, restaurants, commercial areas etc. (For cooling, heating, hot water, catering)
• Sports sites (cooling, heating, hot water, operation of swimming pools, etc.)
• Agricultural (cooling, heating, drying, burning, greenhouse crops, etc.)
• Livestock (cooling, heating, burning, farming etc.)
LPG ideally & economically covers all the daily needs of a household (cooling, heating, cooking, hot water etc.).
Also, apart from ecological (compared to Diesel) the maintenance of the facility is much more economical.