Strengthened by the energy of EKO Racing 98, drivers Stelios Kythreotis and Costas Patsoureas drove to victory at “Pissouri Climb” race which took place on Sunday November 22, 2015.
Stelios Kythreotis driving a Honda Civic is the champion of RC ST1 small category, while Greek driver Costas Patsoureas in a Mitsubishi Lancer Eco 9 finished first in the RC.E2 category.
EKO supports motor sports with the improved EKO Racing 98, the fuel that ensures a vehicle’s best performance.
• It significantly reduces friction, achieving up to 4% higher engine performance leading up to 4 % more power and better acceleration compared to common 95 octane fuel without special additives.
• It prevents the formation of residue on the valves up to 100%, keeping the entire system like new (keep clean).
• Removes quickly and efficiently the existing residue (clean up).
• Significantly reduces emissions, protecting the environment (up to 15% reduction of carbon monoxide).
• It protects perfectly the fuel circuit and corresponding engine parts from corrosion and rust using special anti-corrosive substances.
• It reduces maintenance costs and ensures a longer life for the engine.
The trophies were handed to the champions by Marina Tziakouri, Marketing and PR Coordinator of Hellenic Petroleum Cyprus, while EKO girls handed out information to those in attendance.