With the improved EKO Racing 98, Hellenic Petroleum Cyprus took part in
The 12th Boyz Stuff Show and 7th Classic & Sports Cars Exhibition organised at the Cyprus State Fair grounds over the weekend of November 14 and 15.
EKO Racing 98 is the only option to achieve best motor performance. Specifically:
• It significantly reduces friction, achieving up to 4% higher engine performance leading up to 4 % more power and better acceleration compared to common 95 octane fuel without special additives.
• It prevents the formation of residue on the valves up to 100%, keeping the entire system like new (keep clean).
• Removes quickly and efficiently the existing residue (clean up).
• Significantly reduces emissions, protecting the environment (up to 15% reduction of carbon monoxide).
• It protects perfectly the fuel circuit and corresponding engine parts from corrosion and rust using special anti-corrosive substances.
• It reduces maintenance costs and ensures a longer life for the engine.
A Hellenic Petroleum Cyprus spokesman took the opportunity to brief interested visitors on the benefits of the improved new fuel formula while EKO girls handed out information.